Spinach Artichoke DipFrom charity 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grab your mixing bowl and star by mixing artichoke hearts, spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Take the rest of the ingredients and add them to the mixture
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and put the mixture into a small cake pan
- You wanna bake it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Best served with toasted bread or crackers.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
The Rating8 people
This sound rather tasty.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
wow i can not wait to make this thanX's.patticasas in Chula Vista loved it
Delicious! I forgot the garlic, and it was still great. It also reheats well!seths in East Lansing loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!