Yam CakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then place yams into large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Combine oil and milk then pour over yams and blend well with a fork.
- Add flour mixture and mix lightly with the fork.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead 1 minute.
- On a floured surface roll out pastry to desired thickness and cut with floured biscuit cutter.
- Lightly grease and flour a baking sheet then place rounds on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.