Fried Mozzarella Cheese SticksFrom blackcupcake 5 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 quart oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese sticks shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and water.
- Mix the bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl.
- In a medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.