Neeleys Barbecue NachoesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 bag tortilla chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup Neelys Barbecue seasoning, recipe follows shopping list
- 6 ounces chopped pork, beef or chicken shopping list
- 4 ounces Neelys barbecue sauce, recipe follows shopping list
- 4 ounces nacho cheese, melted shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapenos, drained shopping list
- Neelys Barbeque Seasoning: shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups paprika shopping list
- 3 3/4 tablespoons onion powder shopping list
- Mix all ingredients together. shopping list
- Neelys Barbeque Sauce: shopping list
- 2 cups ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mound tortilla chips in a pile on a platter.
- Sprinkle with Neelys Seasoning.
- Spread chopped pork, beef or chicken on top of chips.
- Sprinkle with seasoning again and pour the Neelys Barbeque Sauce onto meat.
- Top with the melted nacho cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle more Neely's Barbeque Seasoning onto cheese.
- Top with jalapenos for additional spice.
- for sauce:
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- Cooked uncovered, stirring frequently every 15 minutes, for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Yield: 3 1/2 cups
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Gotta love this recipe! Perfect for summer cookouts, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
wonderful recipe love nachos high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
WOW!THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS NACHOS!!!!!
FIVE FROM ME!!!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Modern Entertaining72 members
Anything Goes286 members
Good For Your Soul Food29 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Television TV Famous Chefs66 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
All Things Cheese76 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members