Grilled Potato SkinsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 2 large baking potatoes shopping list
- 2Tbs butter,melted shopping list
- 2tsp minced fresh rosemary or 1/2tsp. dried ,crushed shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp pepper shopping list
- 1c(4oz)shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 strips bacon,cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 green onions,chopped shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each potato lenghtwise into 4 wedges.Cut away white portions leaving 1/4" on the skins. Place on micro-safe plate. Microwave,covered on high 8-10 mins or till tender.
- Combine butter,rosemary,salt and pepper,brush over both sides of potat skins.
- Grill potatoes,skin side up,uncovered over direct heat 2 to 3 mins. or till lightly browned. Turn potatoes over and position over indirect heat;grill 2 mins longer.Top with cheese. Cover and grill 2 to 3 mins. longer or till cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon and onions. Serve with sour cream.