Sweet Potato FrittataFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 good-sized sweet potatoes shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
- A variety of good melting cheeses (cheddar, swiss, jack, feta, goat, cream cheese, mozzarella, or others) I usually use 3 or 4 shopping list
- vegetables, fresh and/or frozen (frozen veggie medley w/ sugar snap peas, broccoli, red and yellow peppers, yellow and green squash, spinach, sweet peas) shopping list
- 9 eggs shopping list
- Half cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 10” round oven proof pan.
- Cook potatoes in the microwave until soft. (The only way to ruin this recipe is to not cook the potatoes enough!)
- Slice into rounds ¼ inch thick and line the bottom of the pan.
- Cook vegetables in microwave, and then squeeze out all excess liquid.
- Dice cheeses and tomatoes and layer twice with vegetables.
- Beat 9 eggs and add about ½-cup of milk, pour over ingredients in pan.
- Pat everything down gently, cover and bake at 425 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until the center is set (no jiggling) and just barely golden on top.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a few moments, slice into 8 wedges and enjoy!