Double-Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe 10 easy steps to followFrom cristinarock 5 years ago
- 1. 16 medium size strawberries washed and properly dry with paper towel, with stems shopping list
- 2. 8 ounces dark chocolate, roughly shredded shopping list
- 3. 6 ounces of white chocolate, thickly shredded shopping list
- 4. 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 5. piping bag with a very small tip shopping list
- 6. Line a baking sheet or cookie pan with waxed paper shopping list
- 7. Shredded almonds, nuts, or coconut shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Before starting, making sure the berries are fully dry, otherwise water will cause chocolate to stop work as required.
- 2. Melt one of the chocolates First (of your choice), if its dark first, them melt in a microwave-safe bowl and set on high, wait for just 1 minute, now add half of the whipping cream and place again in microwave, wait for some seconds, until combines.
- 3. Beat to mix it well.
- 4. Now take the strawberries, hold carefully with the green stems, without hurting them.
- 5. Dip each strawberry individually in the sauce, and shake it well so that whole of it is covered with chocolate.
- 6. Hold it for few seconds, to rinse off the extra sauce. This will leave a fine surface chocolate over the strawberries.
- 7. Place them in the baking sheet, allow them to dry completely.
- 8. Now move towards white chocolate, melt it in another bowl; same as you did with dark chocolate. Whisk the mixture properly.
- 9. Now carefully dip the 1/4th part of your previously dark chocolate covered strawberries in the white chocolate syrup.
- 10. Wait until the excess drip off. Again carefully place on wax paper to dry. Freeze, Decorate by sprinkling coconut, almonds or nuts and, Present as you like.
- Garnishing & Presentation:
- Once you have given enough time to strawberries to dry off. Decorate them according to your mind.
- 1. If you have followed step 10 to decorate, then leave the next step.
- 2. Take piping bag with a very small tip, pour some white chocolate in it and hold it firmly in your fingers.
- 3. Draw on the dark chocolate part of the strawberry. Make any shape, any design, smiley, or write anything you want, and allow it to dry.
- 4. Arrange a beautiful tray; place these delicious strawberries on, and present with liquor, or any favorite drink.
- 1. If you use refrigerated strawberries, allow them to come to room temperature a few hours before dipping it in the melted chocolate.
- 2. Don’t allow the chocolate to burn off, while melting.
- 3. Don’t over freeze, present at room temperature.
- 4. If drying is slow at room temperature, place them in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
The Cookcristinarock New York, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!