Spinach Tortilla OmeletFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Steam spinach until soft then boil potatoes until soft but still firm.
- Drain and set aside then sauté onion in oil until transparent.
- Add half the pureed tomatoes and simmer 4 minutes then beat eggs and divide in half.
- Mix one half with spinach and the other half with potatoes.
- Place spinach mixture into heated omelet pan and cook over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
- Place pan under a hot grill and allow top of omelet to rise slightly.
- Transfer to a serving plate and repeat operation with potato and egg mixture.
- Spread half the tomato mixture over spinach omelet and cover with potato omelet.
- Cover top with remaining tomato mix and serve.