Oven Fried ChickenFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 4 to 6 chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 crumbled corn flakes or dry breadcrumbs( I like the corn flakes the best, it gives it a great crunch) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbs. rosemary flakes, thyme, and parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 tbs garlic salt shopping list
- red pepper to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Mix together corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, rosemary, thyme, parsley, garlic salt, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into buttermilk, then herb mixture.
- Place chicken on a foil-lined pan that has been sprayed with a non stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!