Picnic CaviarFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 teaspoons) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans or black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels shopping list
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, finely chopped (1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 2-oz can diced green chilies with liquid shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, oregano, and basil in a
- large bowl.
- Stir in black and pinto beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chilies,
- and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
wow fantastic love this one all these wonderful flavors high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it