Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsFrom mrstempest 5 years ago
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour (all purpose) shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmrstempest Sunshine Coast, AU
The Rating5 people
Sounds a great!noola in Peterborough loved it
my kids love these kinds of muffins, I have a similar recipe. *5*hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
very nice post... these sound good...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!