Hummus Egg Salad SandwichFrom misahungry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil your egg.
- Peel and cool egg.
- Using a fork, break it up into chunks.
- Stir in a couple of forkfuls of hummus until the consistency is like egg salad.
- Make yourself a sandwich.
- Especially enjoyful with some home-made pita chips.
The Cookmisahungry Hightstown, NJ
The Rating2 people
Love egg salad and love hummus, so this sound great, especially getting away from the mayo. (Which I love too much)Thanks for the post and high 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Thanks; I love egg salad sandwich. Can't wait to try this one. Sounds delicious. High 5...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!