Thai Chicken Stir FryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups raw diced chicken breast meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame seed oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce (below) shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes shopping list
- Peanut Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large sauté pan over high 2 minutes then add oil, garlic, ginger, chili flakes and chicken.
- Sauté 2 minutes then add remaining vegetables and continue to cook several minutes.
- Once vegetables begin to soften add peanut sauce and water and cook 3 minutes.
- To make sauce bring chicken broth to simmer in small pan then add peanut butter and chili oil.
- If sauce is too thick add more chicken broth and of too thin add more peanut butter.
- Serve over hot jasmine rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
my God woman you have been busykarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Love the peanut sauce here! The recipe sounds delish, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
MMMM. Easy & tasty dinner! I turned up the heat w/ pepper flakes & added bean sprouts. Thank you for another addition to the dinner repertoirebellsd in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!