Vanilla Peppermint Patty Ice Cream PopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Layer 1/4 cup scoop ice cream between 2 peppermint patties bottom sides in.
- Press down lightly so ice cream oozes slightly outside edges of patties.
- Repeat with remaining ice cream and patties then freeze on waxed paper lined tray 15 minutes.
- Insert Popsicle sticks 1” into ice cream then freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Roll ice cream edges in chocolate candies and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Great recipe and one that most children would love to help with. Thanks for another great post.cadavis in Asheboro loved it
sounds wonderful how simple and yummy too thanks cat
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
VERY CLEVER!!!!!HIGH FIVE!!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!