Sangria with Rose wineFrom hikergirl 5 years ago
- 2 bottles dry rose of pinot noir (you can use any rose wine, I just like pinot noir in Oregon) shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange liquor shopping list
- 1/3 almond flavored liquor shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar or simple syrup shopping list
- ice shopping list
- fresh mint shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything except for the ice and mint in a half-gallon glass container (it's nice if it can be sealed, either with a lid or plastic wrap).
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Serve in large wine glasses with a little ice and fresh mint.