Tuscan Salad TossFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 to 3 thick slices multi-grain or focaccia bread shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 11/2tsp. dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 english cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 mozzarella ball shopping list
- 4 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes(about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4c snipped chives shopping list
- 1/4c each red-wine vinegar and lve oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs capers,drained shopping list
- 1/2tsp hot red-chili flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- generous pinches of granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
How to make it
- Prehat oven to 450. Brush both sides of bread with oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning. Cut in big cubes.. You'll need 2 cups.
- Spread on baking sheet. Toast in oven 5 mins. Stir halfway through. Slice pepper,cucumber and cheese in chunks. Place in large bowl. Sliver sun-dried tomatoes. Add to veggies along with bread,tomatoes and chives.
- In small bowl,whisk remaining ingredients together. Add freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle most of the dressing over salad and toss to mix. Store in covered container or seal in bag. To give flavors a chance to blend,leave at room temersature for at least 2 hors or refrigerate up to a day. Add remaining dressing just before serving.