Chilled Shrimp Cocktail SoupFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 3 cups V8 vegetable juice (I use the spicy kind!) shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) container seafood cocktail sauce shopping list
- 16 ounces cooked salad shrimp, thawed if frozen shopping list
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and diced shopping list
- 3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- Tabasco or hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- Prepared horseradish to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Easy, huh?
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
Now this is what I call YUMMMMMMMMY, AWESOME! Made a 1/2 batch last night.... as a TV snack... OMG. We fought over it! Great post...
I did add lime juice and cilantro.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!