Cajun Rib Eye SteaksFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 white onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 6 small rib-eye steaks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, onion, garlic powder and 1 tablespoon black pepper in rectangular glass dish.
- Add steaks to marinade turning to coat then spoon half of sliced onion evenly over steaks.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight then prepare barbeque to medium heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade.
- Combine paprika, cayenne, salt, white pepper and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl.
- Sprinkle each side of each steak with 1 teaspoon spice mixture then grill 8 minutes per side.