Shrimp And Crab AlfredoFrom ritsuka81 6 years ago
- 1lb shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 lb crab shopping list
- 3 spring onions shopping list
- 12-15 medium button mushrooms shopping list
- olive oil (4+ tbl spoons) shopping list
- alfredo sauce of choice shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- Diced basil shopping list
- ground turmeric shopping list
How to make it
- Pat dry shrimp and crab meat
- Prep large frying pan with olive oil over medum-high heat
- Slice mushrooms and spring onions, add to pan
- Add shrimp and crab to pan. It is important shrimp and crab are reasonably dry. Cooking process draws water from shrimp and crab and the mixture will then turn into a boil instead of a saute.
- Add herbs and spices. Yes, the turmeric will turn the mixture (and later the sauce) an orange-green color.
- Saute until shrimp and crab are fully cooked
- OPTIONAL: Drain mixture to remove excess water, at expense of also draining some of the herb and spice mixture.
- Add Alfredo sauce of choice, continue to cook until sauce reaches desired temperature.
- Combine with cooked pasta of your choice and enjoy!
The Cookritsuka81 Jacksonville, TX
The Rating3 people
I love pasta & this sounds really good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
I really like what you have going on with this.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This is nice!
I love seafood in all its forms and you are right, it's so much better to cook it yourself than to go out to an overpriced restaurant of unknown cleanliness!
Thanks for posting!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!