Thai Stir Fried Noodles Phad ThaiFrom allthai 6 years ago
- * 100g thin rice noodles shopping list
- * 3 tbsp cooking oil (Soya bean) shopping list
- * 1 tsp chopped red shallots shopping list
- * 20g pork minced shopping list
- * 1 tbsp dried shrimp, rinsed and dried shopping list
- * 10g firm bean curd, diced shopping list
- * 3 tsp chopped salted Chinese radish shopping list
- * 1 tbsp tamarind water/juice shopping list
- * 50g Chinese chives cut 1 inch strips shopping list
- * 2 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts shopping list
- * 1 tsp roasted chili powder shopping list
- * 1 lime wedge shopping list
- * 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- * 1 egg shopping list
- * ¼ cup bean sprouts shopping list
- * 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Soak noodles in water for 5 minutes until soft then drain.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and stir fry shallot and the roasted chili powder until fragrant and color changes.
- Add pork, stir until cooked then add bean curd, dried shrimp and salted Chinese radish.
- Push the mixture to the back side of the wok.
- Add noodles and toss them well then add the sugar, fish sauce and tamarind mixture, stir well.
- Break in egg and stir until done. Add Chinese chives and bean sprouts stir 30 seconds add peanuts and serve.
- In the online video on You Tube you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff in Chiang Mai Thailand not only how to cook Thai Fried noodles but about the ingredients. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1k3PVSuPs
The Cookallthai Chiang Mai, TH
The Rating4 people
thank you for posting the additional You Tube link.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This is my favorite Thai dish. So delicious and exotic. Great post!joe1155 in Munchen loved it