Broccoli Cheddar CasseroleFrom lenora 5 years ago
- 8 cups chopped fresh broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute broccoli and onion in butter until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add cream and 1-3/4 cups of cheese; mix well. Stir in the broccoli mixture, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish; set in a large pan filled with 1 in. of hot water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- This recipes comes from allrecipes.com.