Peanut Butter Caramel Fudge CheesecakeFrom lesliegw 7 years ago
- 1 graham cracker crust (made according to directions on box of graham cracker crumbs and formed into crust in a springform pan) shopping list
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs (I used extra large) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup shopping list
- 1 cup melted peanut butter shopping list
- 20 caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 1 small jar hot fudge topping shopping list
- 4-5 chopped peanut butter cups (easier to chop if they are frozen first) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla for TEN minutes. Swirl in chocolate syrup to make it look marbleized.
- Pour melted peanut butter into pie crust. A thin layer is really all you need but put as much as you like. Drop unwrapped caramels (use more or less or not at all) on top of peanut butter. Pour cream cheese mixture over the peanut butter/caramels You'll have to spread it out with a knife. Bake at 300 degrees for one hour (to one hour and 15 minutes). When you take it out of the oven, it will still be a little jiggly in the middle. That's okay. It will set as it cools.
- When cool, spread a layer of fudge topping over the top of the cheesecake. Again, layer it on as thick as you like. I used a thin layer (half the jar?). Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups over the top - I put enough to cover the entire top (about 4).
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove the sides of the springform pan. Bask in the glory of your accomplishment. Eat for breakfast for a sugar rush to last all day!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklesliegw Sugar Land, TX
The Rating5 people
awsome post great recipe love the Avatar also thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
OMG! I gained weight just reading the recipe, but it does sound wonderful. Thanks and a high 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Looks fantastic!! I love this low-fat cheesecake, ;-)!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!