Bbq Steak MarinadeFrom whodunitrdr 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup salad oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic ; crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate meat 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator. You may reserve some marinade before adding meat to use for basting while grilling if desired. Store separate from meat in refrigerator.
- Remove meat from marinade and grill to desired doneness.
- Discard marinade.
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good. Nice post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Very nice!!a1patti in Salem loved it
I was looking for a quick easy marinade for some sirloin and this was a good choice. The steaks turned out great!glmulligan in Carmel loved it