Easy Cheesey Potato KugelFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. ( or a casserole dish )
- Place potatoes in a colander and squeeze out moisture.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, salt, pepper, oil and onion.
- Place potatoes and cheese in the bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- Raise heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) and bake for 5 to 10 minutes until browned, serve hot.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
great post gotta try this high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Jewish Food Lovers100 members
Family Favorites139 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Pass The Potatoes100 members
Jewish Recipe Gems13 members