Candy Apple Cheese PieFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 1 9" pastry shell -- baked shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese -- softened shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 20 ounces sliced apples -- WELL DRAINED shopping list
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candies shopping list
- 6 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Arrange apple slices over filling. In small saucepan, over LOW heat, dissolve cinnamon candies in 1/4 cup water.
- Stir together remaining 2 tbs. water and cornstarch; add to cinnamon mixture.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Drizzle over apples.
- Chill 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Wonderful recipe. Thank you so much for sharing!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
OMG!!!! I LOVE IT YUM YUM I WANT!!! LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sounds fantastic. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!