Chicken Alfredo With Garlic PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups alfredo sauce shopping list
- 3 pounds potatoes peeled and quartered shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 white onion chopped fine shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken, basil, bouillon, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper in medium pot and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and cut into 1/2" strips.
- Return chicken to pot and add sauce then heat to serving point.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until soft.
- In small frying pan heat olive oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil mixture then gently stir in basil and serve over pasta.