Tailgating KabobsFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
- Small mozzarella balls shopping list
- lg. garlic stuffed olives shopping list
- deli black olives, remove the pits shopping list
- roasted garlic cloves shopping list
- grape tomatoes shopping list
- blood orange olive oil shopping list
- tangerine balsamic vinegar shopping list
- italian spice shopping list
- small wooden skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Earlier in the day, marinate the cheese balls, and black and green olives in a mixture of the oil, vinegar and Italian spice.
- Before serving time arrange the individual items, including the tomatoes and the garlic, onto the skewers.
- Arrange the kabobs on a serving platter and srizzle over some of the remaining marinade.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating1 people
Sounds wonderful - thanks for sharing! High 5valinkenmore in Malott loved it