Cime di Rapa aka Mustard GreensFrom joe1155 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a good handful of salt.
- Drop in the greens and when the pots returns to the boil, let it boil another 3 to 4 minutes.
- (This has to go pretty quickly.) Heat a frying pan over medium high heat and add the olive oil, garlic and chili pepper or cayenne.
- Drain the greens thoroughly shaking off as much of the water as possible.
- Put into the pan with the oil and mix thoroughly until vegetables are covered with the oil and other ingredients.
- Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice.
- Correct salt and pepper and serve.