gluten free almond pie crustFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- • 1 c. light bean flour shopping list
- • 1/3 c. almond meal shopping list
- • 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- • 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- • 6 tbsp. butter shopping list
- • 3/4 tsp. almond flavoring shopping list
- • 1 egg shopping list
- • 2 tbsp. ice water shopping list
- • rice flour for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- In med. bowl blend all dry ingredients. Cut in marg. until the texture of course meal. Add egg + blend. Add just enough water to form a firm dough. Knead on firm surface and flatten. Wrap in plastic and put in frig for 1/2 hr.
- Cover rolling surface with plastic wrap and lightly flour. Roll out. Prick with fork when in pie plate. Bake at 400* for 10 min.
- Cool before filling.
- If using for a baked pie. just fill and bake as pie recipe says
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!