Savory Crescent Chicken SquaresFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos (optional) shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 tablespoon softened margarine; beat until smooth.
- Add chicken, chives, salt, pepper, milk and pimientos; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to center of chicken mixture; twist firmly. Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon melted margarine; sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.