Decadent Chocolate Chunk CheesecakeFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 18 OREO chocolate sandwich cookies , crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 12 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F if using a 9-in. silver springform pan (or to 325 degrees F if using a 9-in. dark nonstick springform pan.) Combine crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Chop 8 of the squares of chocolate; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely.
- Chop remaining 4 squares of chocolate. Bring cream to simmer in small saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until completely melted. Cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.