Spicy GyozaFrom artisticblur 6 years ago
- 225 Grams of ground pork or chicken shopping list
- 225 Grams of Ground shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced carrot shopping list
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Canned Bamboo shopping list
- Finely Chopped cilantro (Optional, to taste) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 pkg Gyoza wrappers shopping list
- wasabi paste shopping list
How to make it
- Pour a small amount of oil into a frying pan on medium heat and cook the ground meat and shrimp until cooked through. Put aside in a medium sized bowl.
- Quickly fry up green onions so they have time to slightly caramelize. Prepare remaining vegetables chosen for filling and mix with the ground meat.. Add Onion.
- Lay out your gyoza wrapper and spread a thin layer of wasabi paste over one side.
- Place a spoonful of the meat-vegetable mixture on one half. Fold the empty half of the wrapper over the mixture and seal by pressing a fork into the edge of the two halves.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a pan and drop in the dumplings. Fry one minute, then pour a small bit of water over them and cover with a lid. Steam-fry for approx. 4 more minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve hot with Gyoza sauce for dipping (recipe on my grub profile)
The Cookartisticblur London, Ontario
- Not added to any groups yet!