Lentil and Spinach SoupFrom prince 9 years ago
- 1 c. of dry lentils shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) bag of torn fresh spinach shopping list
- 4 oz. of chopped turkey kielbasa shopping list
- 1 minced onion shopping list
- 1 chopped carrot shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 6 c. of water shopping list
- 2 c. of reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 c. of uncooked white rice shopping list
- 2/3 c. of water shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to let your rice come to a full boil.
- Lower your flame to low and let this simmer(covered) approx. 20 min.
- Next you want to add olive oil to pan over medium flame.
- Saute your kielbasa until brown.
- Next add in your onion, carrot and red pepper seasonings, cook until done.
- Pour in your water, broth, and lentils.
- Let this come to a boil, then lower flame to low approx. 25 min.
- Finally, stir in rice and spinach, cook approx. 5 more min.
- Ladle into soups! Enjoy!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!