Chocolate Chip Banana BreadFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 2- cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1- cup sugar shopping list
- 1- teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1- teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 -teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 -cup mashed ripe banana(2 to 3 medium) shopping list
- 1/2- cup shortening shopping list
- 2- eggs shopping list
- 1 -cup Mini chips Semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/2- cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- powdered sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan. Combine all ingredients except small chocolate chips and walnuts in large bowl;
- blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. dust with powdered sugar
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.....top with chocolate chips if desired
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- 1 loaf (18 servings)
- VARIATION: Milk Chocolate Chips. ....SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or ...........Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips may be substituted for small chocolate chips.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
TOTALLY AWESOME............LOVE BANANA BREAD AND CHOCOLATE...WILL CHECK IT OUT...MAYBE WILL ADD A SPLASH OF GRAN MARINER............lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
Very good, chocolate and banana's in one place LOL Love it, thanks for sharing, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
can't go wrong with that combo of good flavors..5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it