Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom natalie 6 years ago
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 3 squares (1 oz each) semisweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/4 whipping cream shopping list
- toasted coconut, maraschino cherries shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 10-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and cornstarch; beat into cream cheese. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Add the cream, vanilla and chocolate chips. Pour into prepared crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 60-65 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. (Cheesecake top may crack, but topping will cover.)
- For topping, combine chocolate, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Slowly beat in cream until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Garnish the cheesecake with coconut and cherries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cooknatalie Moses Lake, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!