Portobello and Shitake FajitasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper stemmed and finely diced shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic pressed shopping list
- 12 ounces sliced Portobello mushrooms shopping list
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms stems removed and sliced shopping list
- vegetable sauté: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion sliced vertically into thin crescents shopping list
- 1 green pepper slivered shopping list
- 1 red pepper slivered shopping list
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas warmed shopping list
- Condiments: shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- pepper jack cheese shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- Diced tomato shopping list
- Minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients for mushroom marinade in a glass bowl tossing well.
- Set aside to marinate 1 hour at room temperature stirring occasionally.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and peppers to hot skillet then cook 35 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 450 then heat jelly roll pan in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove hot pan from oven then drain mushrooms.
- Scatter drained mushrooms over pan and replace in oven then bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add mushrooms to onion pepper sauté and stir well to combine.
- Serve at once with tortillas and condiments.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!