Easy Mac N Cheese PieFrom peggy_cookingfool 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400. Grease a 9-inch glass pie dish.
- Place macaroni in the pie dish and sprinkle with 1 3/4 cups of the cheese. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the Bisquick, milk, pepper sauce and eggs until well blended. Pour over macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and return to the oven for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven to a wire rack and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
- **You may add a small can of well drained diced green chilis to this for some extra flavor.**