Teriyaki Shark KabobsFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- • 2 pounds fresh shark meat, cut in 1 inch chunks shopping list
- • 1 can (16 oz) pineapple chunks shopping list
- • 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- • 1/4 cup sherry (optional) shopping list
- • 2 TBSP brown sugar shopping list
- • 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- • 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- • 1 clove crushed garlic shopping list
- • 1 orange pepper, cut in 1 inch squares shopping list
- • cherry tomatoes shopping list
- • mushrooms shopping list
- • onions shopping list
- • bamboo or metal skewers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Drain pineapple chunks reserving 1/4 cup of juice.
- 2. Make marinade by combining pineapple juice, soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, ginger, mustard, and garlic. Pour marinade over fish chunks. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Drain fish and reserve marinade. Thread fish chunks, pineapple chunks, bell pepper squares, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and onion wedges alternately on skewers.
- 4. Cook over hot coals or under broiler about 4 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes. Baste with marinade. Turn and cook for 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
no jaws for me lol............but i had to see it anyhow im sooooooo curious you know lol
ill put chicken on it instead lol
hugs tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I am so glad to see you posting today!! You have my 5--this looks great!! Hope all is well.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Yum!!!!efitobx in Norfolk loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!