Orange Dream BarsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons orange zest shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Using a pastry blender cut butter into flour and sugar in a large bowl.
- Press mixture into a square baking pan then bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl mix eggs, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, coconut, nuts and baking powder.
- Pour onto baked crust then return to oven and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, zest and juice then spread over hot bars.
- Cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Wonderful! You did it again. 5 and saved of course.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Ohhhhhhh yummy i love these cat like a dreamsicle in a cookie bar yum
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds good! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!