Easy Tortilla DinnerFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups brown rice cooked shopping list
- 8 ounces chunky salsa shopping list
- 16 ounces pinto beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- 12 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/2 pound pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix rice, salsa, taco seasoning, corn and beans then heat through.
- Spoon into tortillas with cheese and sour cream then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
sounds like 5 forks to me, my chef.victoriaregina in USA loved it
very nice cat love it simple yet tasty too
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummmmmm! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!