Fresh Peach DessertFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons white corn syrup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons peach gelatin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches shopping list
How to make it
- Blend flour, sugar, oil, salt and milk then press into greased rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan stir cornstarch and water together until there are no remaining lumps.
- Add sugar and corn syrup then boil mixture stirring until thick and remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, almond and vanilla flavoring then set aside to cool.
- Spread sliced peaches over crust and pour cooled mixture over peaches and refrigerate.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm this sounds very good i love peaches anyway
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
So refreshing...just love this, chef. Another 5victoriaregina in USA loved it
Another winner and high five to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!