Quick N Easy Apple Tarte TatinFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of a 9" cake pan with butter or use a non-stick pan. Cover the bottom with the brown sugar. Press down so it is firm. Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly over the sugar.
- Arrange the apple slices over the cinnamon, fanning them out from the center and overlapping the slices.
- Lay the sheet of puff pastry over the pan and cut to fit. Tuck down evenly over the apples.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on wire rack for 10 minutes before you invert onto serving plate. Make sure your serving plate is tightly placed over top of tarte tatin before flipping it over. Be careful - the sauce is extremely hot and can burn you if you are not careful. I let it drip for a couple minutes before removing pan.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
Ill take the peice in the picture YUMMIE great photo. thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it