Rum SangriaFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 oz. White Puerto Rican rum shopping list
- 1/2 oz. Dark Aged Puerto Rican rum shopping list
- 1 oz triple sec shopping list
- 1 oz orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 oz grape juice shopping list
- 1/2 oz. passion fruit juice(optional) shopping list
- 1/2 oz guava juice(optional) shopping list
- 1/2 oz cranberry juice(optional) shopping list
- splash of grenadine shopping list
- fresh fruit for garnish:orange,lime, and apple slices,grapes and cherries shopping list
How to make it
- In mixing glass,combine all juices,adding one by one. Next,incorporate the Puerto Rican Rums and triple sec into juices.
- Pour the mixture into a wine glass,add a splash of grenadine and garnish with fresh fruits.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
This has to be the best Sangria ever. Only no wine. Still, I love it. Knowing all of these ingredients as well as I do and how they all blend together so perfectly, one can only say, "High Five"!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
I agree, I love any sangria, with or without wine! great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it