Spicy Pina Colada ChickenFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 chicken boneless breast halves shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion (optional) shopping list
- 4 servings of cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a covered sauté pan with a non-stick spray and quickly brown the chicken breasts on both sides.
- Meanwhile, shake up the can of coconut milk and measure 2 tablespoons into a small bowl and add the cornstarch
- and mix well.
- When chicken is browned add the coconut milk, pineapple, red pepper, brown sugar and salt and pepper.
- Stir together and bring to a low simmer.
- Cook over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook until thickened.
- Serve over the rice and top with the minced green onion if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Quick N Easy122 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
Anything Rice16 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Chicken Little166 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
Quick And Easy25 members