West Coast Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes packed in oil well drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 slice whole wheat bread crumbled to make soft crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then prepare shallow baking dish with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness then combine tomatoes, basil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Spread tomato mixture evenly over chicken breasts and roll up and place seam side down in dish.
- Combine oil, pepper and paprika in a small bowl then brush evenly over chicken rolls.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs then press crumbs onto chicken rolls so they adhere.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the crumbs are browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This looks scrummy and easy enough to make!
Thanks again for another great recipe,
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Looks great ot me. Can't wait to try it out!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This sounds good, I always have chicken breast on hand for quick meals.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!