Easy Grilled Flat BreadFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and form into a dough.
- Cut into 4 or 5 equal pieces.
- Roll out to a thin 8 inch circle.
- Prick the surface of the dough with a fork and cook on an oiled hot griddle.
- Turn with a spatula.
- Watch these flat bread disks closely because they cook fast.
- Serve warm.
- 15-20 minutes from start to finish.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
Sounds good!pleclare in Framingham loved it
great post love flatbread thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice and easy recipe..noola in Peterborough loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
You Grill Girl And Boys10 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Finger Food51 members
Breads Rolls And Biscuits37 members
Quick And Easy26 members