Fennel Potato SaladFrom upstatevoyager 4 years ago
- 8 to 10 new red potatoes, sliced shopping list
- 4 hard cooked eggs, sliced or diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fennel, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine warm potaitoes, eggs, celery, fennel and red onion.
- In smaller bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over salad and toss gently.
- Cover and chill several hours.
- Garnish with fennel fronds before serving if desired.