cajun grilled shrimpFrom walters1970 6 years ago
- 2-3 lbs. peeled and devined shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup of light vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic pressed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley finely cut shopping list
- salt,pepper,cayenne and white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place shrimp into a large glass bowl
- combine remaining ingredients and pour over shrimp.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat grill
- String grill onto skewers sideways so they'll lie flat on the grill
- Pour reserved marinade into small saucepan and raise to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Grill shrimp just until they turn pink, turning only once. They cook in a few minutes.
- Serve hot with reserved marinade for dipping.
The Cookwalters1970 Richton, MS
The Rating4 people
Sounds good. Very interesting variation.merlin in San Francisco loved it
Nice dish for the August rafting trip and camp out.
Again thank you!djimmey in EATONVILLE loved it
MMM-MM!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!