Margarita Jello Jiggler ShotsFrom keeperrox 6 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 2 boxes (8 envelopes) gelatin (I used Knox) shopping list
- 3/4 cup triple sec or Grand Marnier shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- lime zest for garnish (optional) shopping list
- Margarita salt (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat and in a large sauce pan, dissolve 3/4 cup sugar in 1 cup water.
- Add 2 cups of fresh lime juice and 8 envelopes of geletin. Whisk until geletin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice mixture, triple sec, and tequila. Pour equal amounts into two 8x8 pans that have been lightly coated with a cooking spray.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until completely firm.
- To remove from pan, use an off-set spatula or butter knife to loosen from the sides, and then invert over a cutting board. You might need to slide the spatula blade under the geletin while inverted to help it out of the pan. Cut each square into 16 equally sized blocks. Serve cold, with lime zest sprinkled over the tops and margarita salt on the perimeter of the plate.