Grilled French Onion BurgersFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 envelope (about 1 1/2 ounces) onion soup mix shopping list
- 8 ounces French onion dip (1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- 8 slices tomato shopping list
- 8 kaiser rolls, split and toasted shopping list
- ketchup, if desired shopping list
- pickle planks, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix beef, soup mix (dry), onion dip, bread crumbs and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Grill patties uncovered 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160F.
- Place lettuce leaves and tomato slices on bottom halves of rolls;
- top with burgers, ketchup and pickles.
- Top with remaining roll halves.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
will be trying htis burger the 4th let ya know what I think high5 thaks bunchhesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Both Candy and I love burgers, and this sounds terrific. FIVE
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Bet these are really great burgers, with the dip to ensure that they don't get all dry and nasty. Can't wait to make these, I am an onion freak!!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
You Grill Girl And Boys10 members
Anything Goes288 members
Meat Glorious Meat62 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
The Gourmet Grill29 members
Quick And Easy26 members